Winter Park Resort’s Coca-Cola Spring Splash is the oldest tradition of its kind and on its 44th year.
Athletes begin at noon as spectators watch skiers and riders struggle through obstacles on the Larry Sale trail race course and attempt to skim across an icy pond to reach the finish line and post a time. Live music sets the tone for a closing day party that is fun for everyone!
- Sunday, April 22, 8-10:30am: Guest Services, Balcony House, base of Winter Park Resort.
- $20 entry fee; $39 lift and entry fee, $15 employee entry fee.
- Limited to the first 100 participants.
- 18 and over, must show proof of age. Day of registration only, no pre-registration is available.
- You must be present to register.
SAME AS LAST YEAR – you will race in the order that you register.
SAME AS LAST YEAR – Pick your time! That’s right, the racer who picks their time and comes closest within 2 seconds will win a 12/13 SEASON PASS and cash. One winner for men’s closest time and one winner for women’s closest time. 1st thru 3rd place will also be awarded to the best time in each men’s and women’s ski and snowboard category. Prize money will be determined by the number of entries in each category.
The Motet – Best Of Halloween
Playing in West Portal Plaza immediately following Spring Splash