It’s hard to imagine a more beautiful place to spend the holiday season than Grand County, Colorado. The trees are glistening with snow; the slopes are groomed and winter cheer is bountiful. There is something here for everyone to enjoy!
Whether you’re ready to make this your permanent home, a weekend destination or a move within the county, come see us at Real Estate of Winter Park and we’ll make your dreams a reality.
NOVEMBER 17th, 5:00pm-8:00pm
Light up the night on Main Street with 1000 luminaries! There will be free carriage rides, Christmas carolers and of course SANTA will be there to take pictures with all the children and your pets! Come on out to Granby to enjoy the fun and s’mores!
November 18th, 10:00am-4:00pm
Local artisans will be ready for you to shop for all your holiday gift and decorating needs. Find your unique arts and crafts at the Grand Park Community Recreation Center.
November 27th, 5:00pm-6:00pm
Join us for an old-time tradition – the official lighting of the town Christmas Tree! There will be a complimentary hot chocolate bar, a music performance and sing-along, the lighting of the Christmas Tree, and a visit from our favorite jolly guy in the red suit.
November 25th, 3:30pm-5:30pm
Head to the Winter Park Village to see the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, listening to amazing carolers and hang out with Santa! Come early to shop at the Holiday Market where fantastic vendors will be set up.
December 1st, 4:00pm-8:00pm
Fraser Valley Lions Club will be having their annual Festival of Trees – silent auction with more than 30 trees, wreaths and Hanukkah items all decorated by local non-profit groups. Head to Grand Park Community Recreation Center to enjoy the desserts, Santa pictures and raffle too!
December 2nd, 10:00am-1:00pm
Please join us for Pet Pictures with Santa at Hideaway Park in Winter Park. Support your furry friends at Grand County Pet Pals and get a great photo for your Christmas cards!
December 9th, 10:00am-4:00 pm
Time to dust off the Nordic skis and join the fun at the annual ski festival. There will be free Nordic lessons, keg tossing and other exciting Nordic activities.
December 24th, 5:30pm-6:00 pm
Torch-bearing skiers, Santa Claus and fireworks? What better way to spend Christmas Eve than at the resort? It will be a magical evening for all!
There are lots of other outdoor activities as well:
- Skiing and snowboarding at Winter Park Resort and Granby Ranch
- Nordic Skiing at Devil’s Thumb Ranch Adventure Center, Snow Mountain Ranch/YMCA of the Rockies, Ski Granby Ranch and Grand Lake Nordic Center
- Tubing at Coca-Cola Tube Park at Winter Park Resort, Fraser Tubing Hill, Snow Mountain Ranch, Hideaway Park Sledding Hill and Devil’s Thumb Ranch Sledding Hill
- Sleigh Rides from Dashing Thru the Snow, Winding River Resort, Sombrero Stables-Snow Mountain Ranch/YMCA or Cabin Creek Stables at Devil’s Thumb Ranch
- Dog Sled rides with Dog Sled Rides of Winter Park and Snow Mountain Ranch-YMCA of the Rockies
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
Plus indoor activities too:
- Arts and crafts at Snow Mountain Ranch-YMCA of the Rockies
- Museum and Historical Tours throughout the county
- Swimming at the Grand Park Community Recreation Center and Snow Mountain Ranch-YMCA
- Bowling at The Foundry Cinema and Bowl
Ready for Annual Traditions?